Your privacy is important to us, in this Policy we explain what personal data we collect through our interactions with you and how we use it. Please read it carefully before you provide your personal data and make sure you understand it.
As those responsible for this website, we seek to offer the greatest legal guarantees in relation to the privacy of our users and to explain to them, as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that has to do with the processing of personal data on this website.
The malaga.es website complies with the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), as well as in Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE). In compliance with these regulations, we provide below the data protection policy followed by the Provincial Council of Malaga, you can consult in detail each of the processing activities carried out by the Provincial Council of Malaga at Register of Treatments.
The data controller is the Diputación Provincial de Málaga, with CIF number P2900000G, postal address at Calle Pacífico nº 54 C.P 29004 - Málaga (Spain), contact telephone number 952 133 500 and e-mail address. firstname.lastname@example.org. The treatment activities carried out by the Diputación Provincial de Málaga can be found at the following address Register of Treatments.
Purpose of Processing
At Diputación Provincial de Málaga we collect and process your personal data in order to administer our services efficiently and provide them to you with the highest possible quality. By using the services of the website https://www.malaga.es you authorise us to process your data for the purposes for which they were collected. The purposes of each of the processing activities carried out by the Diputación de Málaga can be consulted in our Register of Treatments.
The data is not processed for profiling purposes or used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
Period of retention of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise. In addition, the archives and documentation regulations establish conservation periods that are mandatory for the Provincial Council.
When the purpose of the processing requires your consent, which must be given by means of a clear affirmative action, they will be kept for as long as necessary to continue providing the services requested and as long as you do not request their deletion, except in those cases in which their retention is legally established for a specific period of time, after which we will proceed to their deletion. In any case, the data subject will be informed of the specific retention period for each data processing that affects him or her or, at least, of the legal provision that determines this period.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The processing of your data is carried out in order to comply with the obligations arising from the exercise of the powers attributed by law to the Diputación Provincial de Málaga. Likewise, when the purpose of the processing requires the consent of the data subjects, this must be given by means of a clear, affirmative, free, specific, unequivocal and informed action.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, so that they may provide you with any service or carry out any processing directly, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. However, your data may be communicated to "Data Processors", whose intervention is necessary for the provision of our services, acting at all times in accordance with our instructions to ensure proper and correct processing of your data; access to your data by our Data Processors will always be essential to achieve the purposes pursued in their actions. Likewise, other Public Bodies or Administrations may access your data, in the event that it is necessary for the resolution of the administrative procedures processed by the City Council in which you are a party.
Under no circumstances will we transfer your data to organisations outside the European Union.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, objection and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. These rights can be exercised by filling in a form available at the General Registry of Diputación Provincial de Málaga, downloading it from the official website at Exercise of Rightsor by requesting it by email to email@example.com. Once completed, you can submit them at any of the sites provided for in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations:
- In the electronic register of the Provincial Council, as well as in the other electronic registers of any of the entities referred to in article 2.1 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October.
- At post offices, in the manner established by regulation.
- In the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad.
- At the registry assistance offices.
- In any other way provided for by the provisions in force.
It also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Transparency and Data Protection Council of Andalusia.
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Data Protection Officer
To exercise your rights or to discuss any matter related to the protection of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at calle Pacífico nº 54 C.P 29004 - Málaga (Spain), contact telephone number 952 133 624 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we process
Principles of treatment
At Diputación Provincial de Málaga, taking into account the requirements of the GDPR, we apply the following principles when processing your personal data:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparencyWe will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data, for one or more specific purposes, and we will inform you of this in advance in full transparency.
- Data minimisation principleWe will only request data that are strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required.
- Principle of limitation of the retention periodData will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the relevant retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentialityYour data will be treated in such a way as to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of my users' data by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different channels available are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of your data, exonerating the Diputación Provincial de Málaga from any liability, damages or losses caused in this regard.
Secrecy and Security
The Diputación de Málaga undertakes in the use and processing of users' personal data to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and to adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, the Diputación de Málaga will ensure that any person who is authorised to process the data subject's data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, the data subject shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the data subject.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer when you visit websites. They are used to perform certain functions that improve the user experience and make browsing more useful.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
The following types are used on this website:
- Technical cookies. They are used for session maintenance in restricted access areas that require authentication by user and password or digital certificate. If cookies are disabled, you will not be able to access these sections. Once the session has ended, they can be deleted without any problem.
- Personalisation cookies. They are used so that the browser can remember preferences on a specific computer, such as the browsing language or preferred options. If you disable cookies, you will have to configure your preferences each time you visit the website.
- Analytics cookies. They are used to measure and analyse user browsing in order to improve the content and services provided. No personal user information is obtained, only anonymous information such as the number of users, number of pages visited, frequency and repetition of visits, duration, browser used, operator, browsing language or the IP address of origin of the equipment. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google. If cookies are disabled, no statistical analysis will be carried out but the website will function correctly.
None of the above cookies store information that can identify the user, such as names, surnames or e-mail or postal address, nor are they used to obtain or access any type of personal information about the user.
How can I prevent cookies from being used?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. However, with the prior consent of those with parental authority, images of cultural or sporting events in which minors appear during their participation in such events may be published on the website. If your age does not exceed the established age limit, please do not provide us with personal information, unless the services requested require the processing of the personal data of minors.
If you have parental responsibility for a child under the age limit and your child has provided us with personal information, please write to us at email@example.com to exercise their rights.
In accordance with the LSSICE, we do not engage in SPAM practices, so no commercial e-mails will be sent by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
Diputación Provincial de Málaga reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
This policy was updated on 23 August 2019. The updated version of this policy is the only valid version until a replacement policy is in place.