In the key of a garden city, this residential complex is designed with one hundred and ninety-nine dwellings. Curved lines sought expressiveness and soft shapes and diffused shadows in a place with such intense light. In addition to their expressive values, the whitewashed walls sought references associated with Mediterranean architecture. It was designed between 1956 and 1961 and was built in several phases between 1956 and 1963.
Toilets, hotels, restaurants and parking less than 5km away